- Rates include breakfast and use of all amenities but are exclusive of 6% Maryland Sales Tax and 4% Talbot County Room Tax.
- Please check our website for any current promotions being offered.
- All reservations have no minimum nights stay requirement.
- Reservations may be made by telephone, mail, or on-line. A deposit for the first night’s rate is required at the time of making the reservation.
- All rooms rates are based on Double Occupancy. An additional fee of $75 per person/per night will be charged for an additional guest (1) in all King Sized Rooms and Oxford Cottage. No additional guests allowed in the Waterford and Victorian Garden Rooms. Limit of 3 people per room.
- There are no telephones or televisions in our bedrooms. There is a strict no smoking policy within the Manor House and its dependencies. Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- Check in times are between the hours of 2p.m. through 5p.m. If you anticipate arriving later than 5p.m., please contact our staff to make arrangements for a Late Arrival.
- We require guests to vacate their rooms by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. A $50 fee will be enstated for every hour stayed beyond 11:00.m. If guests do not vacate by 2:00p.m. they will be billed for an additional nights stay.
- Depending on your reservation, a full breakfast OR a breakfast basket will be served each morning between at 8:30am OR 9:30am. If you have any special dietary restrictions, please let us know prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accomodate.
- Two weeks prior – Full refund
- 8-13 days prior – Gift Certificate
- 7 days or less prior – No refund
- When reserving 3 or more rooms, cancellation must be made 5 weeks prior to receive a full refund, 1-4 weeks prior to receive a Gift Certificate and less than one week will receive no refund.
- If using a gift certificate for this reservation, the same cancellation policy is in effect.